Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mixed media - family:-)


Had this wonderful picture of me and my amazing sons from early spring this year. Just a couple of days before my youngest left for a two year mission for our church.

After having made a few mixed media - I took a deep breath and made on for this picture.

Being on a very low scrapping budget, I mix my own glimmer mists. One day I hope to be able to buy Linds's Stamp Gang sprays, but for now I just have to make my own out of my Stampin'Up refills... lucky I have a lot of those..:-)

It actually came out the way I hoped for... just wished the pink would've been more peach:-). But you can't have it all....lol.

Since the canvas is quite small even though it is 12" x 12" / 30 x 30 cm, it is very tiny on my wall above my sofa, where I would like to get rid of the picture that is hanging there. So now I'm making a series of canvases in various sizes... but with some what matching colors...

For now you can see the first one... Your comments are welcome..

Thank you for your visit to my blog...:-)

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment