Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Be careful what you wish for...:-)

A little over a year ago I packed down my craft room in just three days as my son came home early from his mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon) due to medical reasons. He is completely recovered from that...for which I'm so thankful.
I remember to say I'd do it again in a heartbeat...... and it is in effect as from Saturday Oct 24. My other son's roommate is getting married so he is moving back home for a couple of months....
This time I had more time packing wisely so I still can craft without making a huge mess...lol

Being a mother is a huge blessing and I enjoy it even though they are both young adults.

I am preparing a Christmas sale to get some more space. Date will be announced in a few days...and I'll list all items with pictures as well.

Hope you are enjoying the stunning Fall with the beautiful colors.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment